This is my first blog post so I think I should introduce my self and set the expectations from this blog first.
My name is Mahesh Devjibhai Dhola (as blog title says ). I am having over 10 years of extensive experience in Software/IT industry.
I have started my career working on Java/J2EE platform and then swiched to .Net technologies since it’s inception. I am mainly working with languages C# and VC++.
Please visit About Me page for more information.
I have a great passion about knowledge sharing and I believe a lot in it. I am president of Microsoft .Net User Group named AhmedabadUserGroup. The motto of the UG is “To Learn, To Share, To Help”.
I am engaged in various online as well as offline activities, speaking as well as authoring technocal content too.
I have started this blog mainly for sharing my thoughts on my beloved Windows Azure Platform .
I shall also be writing on NextGen Microsoft and .Net technologies as and when I get some good stuff.
I recently won runner-up prize in Microsoft “TheCloudApp” contest for mBlogger. I am planning to write “Making of mBlogger” series of posts sharing all my experience with code soon.
watch it out!
Let’s start the journey then…
- LightSwitch On The Cloud!
- Larger SQL Azure Database Size and a New SQL Azure Offer
- Get ready with .Net 4.0 and VS 2010 for Windows Azure Development
- Windows Azure and Cloud Computing sessions at Microsoft Tech.Ed 2010
- Microsoft .Net 4.0 Support in Windows Azure Platform
- Step by Step Guide to Upgrade your Windows Azure Platform CTP Account
- Windows Azure Pricing and Offerings