I have over 13 years of experience in Software architecture/design/development with Microsoft technologies (11+ yrs) and Java/J2EE technologies (2 yrs). During this tenure, I have worked on various aspects of the Software development life cycle having strong technical strength. I have excellent problem-solving and analytical skills stemming from an engineering background. My core strength is Microsoft technologies (Enterprise, Distributed and SaaS systems), especially Windows Azure. I have extensive experience in programming languages like C#, VC++ and Java.
I am working as an Engineering Manager/Software Architect at Revitas.
I am President at AhmedabadUserGroup (Microsoft technology User Group supported by INETA and Microsoft) where I am engaged in User group various online and offline activities, event organization and UG management. I am also engaged in speaking and authoring technical content. I have great passion about sharing all my knowledge and passion of sharing is base of AhmedabadUserGroup.
I am having special interest in Windows Azure and other Cloud computing technologies, SAAS/S+S with Cloud computing.
- Software/Services architecting, designing and development – Translating business requirements to reality
- Enterprise/Distributed softwares with Microsoft technologies
- Windows Azure
- SAAS and Software + Services
- Patterns & Practices, Design patterns and OO
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Enrich local Software/IT community through AhmedabadUserGroup and contribute sharing all my knowledge.
- Microsoft Professional Certified Developer (MCPD) – Windows Azure Developer
- The Microsoft Cloud App Contest: The Runner-up prize winner (Windows Mobile)
- Tech.Ed India 2010 Top Architect Contest: Selected in Top 10 winners